The sun sets behind the Hall of Springs in Saratoga Spa State Park on a cold January evening.
The Hall of Springs was the first building to have its cornerstone laid during the construction of the Modern Spa in 1933-35. The Hall was intended as a “Drink Hall” resembling the European halls. The official opening of the New Saratoga Spa took place on July 26, 1935 on the steps of the Hall of Springs.
SaratogaNYNew YorkCountyHall of SpringsSpaStateParkwintersnow